Subject:
The Construction Site Boxcar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:01:32 GMT

Many of you know that most of us from the Boston area (And elsewhere) are hugh
fans of The Construction Site in Waltham MA,

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Because they have been so great to us in the past I have, with their permission
and approval, created a Boxcar that we can run on any train displays that we
might do in the future.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/oboxcars/

I have also updated my Trains page with the few train creations I have done so
far in case you are interested.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/

Because this bridges both the local and train groups and not all replies will
be appropriate for both groups please set Followups appropriately.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: