Re: The Construction Site Boxcar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:

Hmmm... Thats Odd I just went back and checked with both IE and Netscape and I
both pictures clicked through fine.  I will look at my code though to see if
there is something obscure in there.

Na. Just flush your cache and try again. I bet you have cached versions
somewhere or relative pathing problems.

++Lar