 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2889 (-20)
  Re: Working Gondola MOC

(...) Super neat. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Working Gondola MOC

Well after a long building hiatus I finally have something new to show. This also happens to be my first successful automated MOC (other than a train). I had always had a need for a working Gondola because how else are Minifig's supposed to get up (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Starliner MOC

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain again on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starliner PCS. (URL) secured the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  custom aluminum axle

Hey guys, After running my roundup ride all day at the roadshow preview at Lego headquarters last weekend, it bacame apprent that an entire days worth of torquing the main technic axle is too much for the abs plastic which looked somewhat like a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Yep! That's one of my favorites from Shaun... the Panzer VI: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Were I betting, I'd bet Shaun Sullivan. But that's just a guess. It sure LOOKS like his work though, he has a thing for WW II German armor and mechanised stuff... XFUT org.us.nelug (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

Wow... I love the tank. (URL) did that? "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HGv24x.1p6r@lugnet.com... (...) setting, so (...) Boger: (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: meeting in june

(...) I'd be up for a regular meeting. I've been back in Boston for almost 10 months now and haven't been able to make it to a NELUG meeting yet which is kind of sad. :( Pick a date, I'll try to make it. I have a bunch of military stuff to show in a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) You weasels, going to any length to sneak yourself an extra half point. BrikWars always rounds towards weakness, so in the case of bonuses that means always round down. The second option is correct. And don't forget you can increase your dice (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Works for me-- and considering Joe's lack of time, I'd say we should go ahead and use the 2nd one instead... (...) As if to drive the point home, I was just following through something I had been curious about in the past. I was noticing today (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Actually, I always used the second one! I think what I said in the original game is that you would never have more than a "+3" for any particular attribute unless it was then augmented further from some magical thing or what not. The second (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Simply A-mace-ing

(...) Dang, I love this stuff. Sickly enough, I'm dead serious. -s (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Simply A-mace-ing

(...) While not really a good fix, there's the temporary solution of adding +1 CP to change the Stun damage to Normal damage, but it's not directly supported, only indirectly (see 9.1.1 creature creation rules): "By default, this attack has a UR of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Simply A-mace-ing

(...) This isn't bad form! ... I'm forwarding this to the group since Aaron's having trouble posting: Aaron says: [begin excerpt] So what's a macephile to do? My suggestion would be since flanged maces like the new ones from Little Armory were (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Scimitars?

Now, I know the esteemed Mr. Mick Royhook had come up with some preliminary Scimitar Stats ... but I can't seem to find them yet (I'm not at the home computer, or, as I like to call it, CLUB BRIKWARS). Any chance we can get a reminder from the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Simply A-mace-ing

Let me dispense with my bias up front: I think maces are *so* cool. Those beautiful skull-crunching flanges, that sleek round shaft, that brushed nickel color ... I love a good mace. Plus, there isn't much cooler than a knight in full armor, letting (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Oh yeah-- I think I'd go for the 1st one, though admittedly I kinda flip-flopped between them in the last game, depending on whether or not the troop was suffering from a weakness or a strength. But I think I defaulted more towards the 1st (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Ooh, Ooh, I just thought of something. Hadn't we also specified for this game that any multiple bonuses (for attributes, damage, etc.) have to be reduced to D6's as far as possible? That is: +1 --> +1 +2 --> +2 +3 --> +1d6 +4 --> +1d6+1 +5 --> (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Hmmm...Well that sounds rather interesting to me. ;) I have not played before--I have expressed interest if I would be in the area--but from reading the initial post and followups I have to say that you guys are definitely fine-tuning the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Heh, 3 reasons. 1. As Mike pointed out, we're insane. You really don't want to hear what goes on. If you're looking for UBER bordom, I should post the publically verifiable random number generation algorithms we were coming up with. 2. Much of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact