Subject:
Starliner MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:39:20 GMT

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel
delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain again on the newest addition to
our custom starship line:  The Starliner PCS.

Having secured the record for
cross galaxy freight hauling with the the Starmaster;

And subsequently cornered the market in interplanetary parcel service, our
designers, bent on bigger, faster, stronger, and broader, have worked
tirelessly over the last week to design and build this, the newest in NEW,
the first of its kind, the ultimate in interplanetary luxury travel.  The
Kane Starcrafters built for XtraGlobal Xpress Starliner.

Built on a modular design, the Starliner offers a swift amenable alternative
to the standard interplant journey.  Standardized 1st class and coach class
cabin
accommodation are available.

1st class

coach

the Starliner is controlled from within our innovative total vision helm.

The helm features dual rear thrusters for use when uncoupled from the rear
thrust unit.

thrusters

helm

stern

both

the main thrust of the craft and the luggage compartment are located in the
stern of the Starliner.

The thrusters consist of  two side by side
thrusters and a third thrust nacel for vertical stability.

the Strarliner can also travel with any human cargo...

So from now on.  If you travel in style, you travel in a StarlinerPCS.

enjoy

-tk
CEO

let me know what you think!