 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2579 (-20)
  Re: Pictures from the festival of trees

(...) Did! (very much) Thanks for sharing! Most enjoyable I think is the Dunkin Donuts with the parking lot jam packed full of police cars. (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures from the festival of trees

Hey all, Here are a few pics that we took at the NELUG display at the Festival of trees. It's a new camera, and I'm still learning how to use it, so forgive me if some of the pictures are not up to par. (URL) Enjoy! Dan FUT lugnet.org.us.nelug (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

Good to hear from you Shaun. (...) Yeah, I'm back in Boston for the time being but work might put me in NYC in the near future. (...) I was actually thinking about doing a transforming train engine, but I like you idea. A flatbed with a few small (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

(...) Sun? I'd heard rumors that you were moving back to the East Coast ... is that true? We may not be able to compete with the West Coast in terms of mechheads, but we sure do have more mice per capita in the restaurants we frequent ... HEY! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Is There a Meeting Planned At All?

Just wondering if there are any meetings planned in the near future. I suppose the Greenburg show has tired many of you out. Also, I was wondering if the old military diorama used for brickwars is still around. (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

Well it took me awhile, but I finally got all of my pictures from the show sorted and posted to brickshelf. I could have posted a few movies, but since they're 3-4m each, I didn't think it would be right to put them on Brickshelf. I decided to give (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Ornament Building Session

Folks, I will be hosting a day of building with the NELUG collection to make some ornaments this weekend. I can host either Saturday or Sunday afternoon although I would prefer Saturday. If you would like to come please E-mail me with your (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) The link for 'Next' at the bottom of page 2 still points to: (URL) of: (URL) pictures by the way. Looks like a great show. I really like the tan plate building construction. Many cool building designs that I will have to steal some ideas from. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) Well yeah I had to get the Containers and the Gorge/cliff didn't quite get completed for this show. It was actually missing at least 2 sections. I should be ready for the next show I think. As for that big blue poll, well we have been in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) suprise. Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) To me that picture was saying "we have the ILTCO container set on display, see?" and "boy that big blue post is annoying" and "oops, we forgot a section of cliff by the bridge, the plywood is showing" ... :-) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) One of them said to me, "celebrity guest" ;-) (URL) show, guys! -John (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) James, Thanks, we have yet to add any barriers although we have talked about sneeze guards from time to time. Believe it or not but this is our first layout that we could really consider sneeze guards on, all our previous layouts have had (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) Thanks Ben, I did this very late last night and obviously missed updating a few links. They should be fixed now and I have also included a Track Designer image of the basic layout for those that might be interested. The track layout is the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

Great looking show! Y'all are a brave bunch to have no crowd guards, we have enough problems with little hands when we do have the glass up, I can't imagine with no glass. Good job, jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (URL) Georgia LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) appreciate all the animation in the rides. That amusement park is getting better every time you show it, I think. Very impressive. Another good show weekend, looks like. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) Wow, those are impressing pictures! I liked this joke most of all: (URL) ;-) Reminded me of the temperature test I did on some Lego-Bricks a while ago... (**) But there are some problems with the links on your pages: at least on page two the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

I will let the pictures do the talking, although I will say if you have the bandwidth to open the second movie on the top of the first page of pictures it is well worth it. It shows our amusement park in action which is the only way to do it (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: How's this for an idea ...

Here's one I thought up a while ago. How many Harry Potters? I wanted to flood the layout with Harry Potter minifigs. We can hide most of them so they it doesn't look too tacky. Here's one for my factory, find the mini soccer bus sets. And one for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How's this for an idea ...

I like it! We have always done this verbally anyway, so this just makes sense. If we can come up with...10? 15? things for people to look for, I'd be happy to print up the list. We could then pin them to the skirt at various places along the table (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact