Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

But there are some problems with the links on your pages: at least on page two
the link to page 1 does not work and some of the 'prev' and 'next' lead to the
gallery of june....

Thanks Ben,

I did this very late last night and obviously missed updating a few links.
They should be fixed now and I have also included a Track Designer image of the
basic layout for those that might be interested.  The track layout is the same
but a few MOC's moved since this was created.

The link for 'Next' at the bottom of page 2 still points to:
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg04023/
instead of:
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg1102/greenberg11023/

Excellent pictures by the way. Looks like a great show. I really like the tan
plate building construction. Many cool building designs that I will have to
steal some ideas from. :-)
Thanks for posting these. Play well.

Tim Strutt