Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:19:03 GMT

Well it took me awhile, but I finally got all of my pictures from the show
sorted and posted to brickshelf.  I could have posted a few movies, but
since they're 3-4m each, I didn't think it would be right to put them on
Brickshelf.

I decided to give each building on the layout a street address and then sort
my photos by that address, giving you an idea of what it would be like to
drive around in our city.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Greenburg1102

Jonathan
Did anyone else take photos?