Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:51:23 GMT

Great looking show! Y'all are a brave bunch to have no crowd guards, we have
enough problems with little hands when we do have the glass up, I can't
imagine with no glass.

Good job,

jt

--------------------
James J. Trobaugh
http://www.ngltc.org
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I will let the pictures do the talking, although I will say if you have the
bandwidth to open the second movie on the top of the first page of pictures
it is well worth it.  It shows our amusement park in action which is the
only way to do it justice.

Enjoy and let us know what you think.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg1102/

Eric Kingsley