Re: Brickwars rematch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:02:11 GMT

Okay this is your two week reminder.

On the 28th, the Coalition forces are going to try to capture an alien,
capture more data packets, and kill the queen alien.  The Factions, of
course, are going to get in our way so we will need to be on the look out
for them.

In private Jim's last communication, he mentioned that he had found the
queen's lair.  We need to find where he hid the information so we can kill
the queen.

From our last mission on board we have reconstructed the ships layout.

There were a few room that were not explored last time that we hope contain
useful information.

Now are there any Questions?

Hopefully those who attended the last brikwars event will be able to attend
this one.  If not, would it be possible to borrow your modules for this event?

For any new people who want to attend this event:
-You aren't required to bring an army
-You aren't required to bring any modules
-Just show up.

However, I would like to encourage you to bring something anyways.  The
spaceship still has 4 32x32 modules unbuilt, see "?" on layout.  So please
feel free to build any or all of those.  If we end up more than four I will
make the ship bigger.

If you build one of the modules, please build it like the one below.

Army levels right now are going to be 300cp per team, but that might
increase depending on the size of the ship.  So bring 200cp worth of troops
and then we'll combine them to make a larger army.

So far I know Jorge and possibly Lindsay can make it.  How about the rest of
you?

Jonathan