Re: Brickwars rematch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:

I was thinking of having
another game on the 13th.  That would give us enough time to build one or
two more modules each.  Other suggestions for dates would be fine too,
since I know brickfest is the following weekend.

AAAARGH!!! I can't make it to Brickfest this year. Stop talking about it.

I might be able to play the 13th.

That's two maybes for the 13th.  Anyone else?  Others who couldn't make it
to the last game are welcome to join as well.

Sadly, I won't be around that weekend.  I'll be in upstate New York running a
9-mile road race with Lauren and my sister.  I'm sure I can arrange for someone
else to bring my modules, though, if need be.

Or we could have it after Brickfest.  (subtle hint ;)

   If it's after Brickfest, I might be able to show, if there's a slot
   open for me.  I can build some kickin' modules by then but not before.
   The whole module idea looks like it worked out brilliantly, and did
   you really have a functional "fog of war" there?  Excellent.

   best

   LFB