Subject:
Brickwars rematch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:56:37 GMT

After that humiliating defeat, I would like to try this again, but with a
better layout so don't destroy those modules yet.  I was thinking of having
another game on the 13th.  That would give us enough time to build one or
two more modules each.  Other suggestions for dates would be fine too, since
I know brickfest is the following weekend.

I think the 200cp was a little high due to the sheer number of troops
running around.  I would like to change that to 300cp total for each team
instead of 200cp for each player.

There will be two objectives to this new game:
1. to be the first team to capture an alien.
2. to upload as many data packets as possible.

There will be special nets that can capture an alien drone, but watch out
for the queen, she will be hard to kill.

Each datapacket will have a point value and a bonus value.  The bonus goes
to the first team that uploads that type of data.

The Coalition will also be trying to find its lost trooper.  Once he is
found, he will be taken to the saftey of a research bay.  There they will
study him to determine why he has survived.

Yesterdays game stats:
--Each team managed to upload all of the data packets within 5-6 turns.
--Each team managed to get one stinch of alien crytal from the monkeys.
--The Faction team was able to completely control the teleportor.
--The Faction team was able to escape with the mind controller without any
resistance.
--The Faction team opened 18 modules.
--The Coalition opened only 9 modules.
--The Coalition still has one trooper wandering around the ship since the
aliens can't seem to attack him.  I think he stinks.

Jonathan D.