Subject:
mention of New Englanders and the trouble they cause...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:49:40 GMT

http://www.militarygaming.com/family/oddities/brikwars.aspx

Quoted without permission for review/parody purposes:

- start -

How do you picture the future of Brik Wars?

I can't count the number of times I've gazed with loving exhaustion at the
BrikWars rulebook and said to myself, "ahhh, finally done." Immediately some
visionary troublemaker (almost always from New England, for whatever reason)
will sound off with some great new idea that I can't resist, and all of a
sudden there's a lot more work to do. I figure this torturous cycle will
continue indefinitely, but eventually I'll fall over and die and then it
will be someone else's problem (one of those New Englander b.......s, if
there's any justice).

- end -

Shaun S., call your office.