Re: Gaming Conventions and Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

This is more a question for our seasoned gamers.

Do you think it would be worth the effort to look into presenting Brikwars • at a
local gaming convention?  Or would it be a waist of time and effort?
[...]

yeah, I hate to sound unfriendly, but I kinda like it being us
heavy-duty LEGO-heads. I still think of BW as an excuse to build with
LEGO more than a game that uses LEGO..

You are so unfriendly... I am so hurt ;-( (NOT!).  Thats fine I don't mind
keeping it to ourselves.  I think that Eric J. probably knows more about gaming
than most of the rest of us and he didn't think it was a great idea either so
for now I guess we will stick to Train Shows and the Boston Home Show.  I am
just keeping an eye out for any oppertunities for us to display publicly.

glad you thought of it though.

Well if anyone else has any thoughts or is contacted directly about a project
please let us know so we can consider it.  We might not do it but then again it
might be the best oppertunity we've had yet.

Eric.