Re: Gaming Conventions and Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Do you think it would be worth the effort to look into presenting Brikwars at >a
local gaming convention?  Or would it be a waist of time and effort?

I guess it really depends on how much we want to get BrikWars publicity.  I
sincerely doubt it would do much for NELUG in general.

In all honesty, I would say it would most likely be a waste of time.

eric