Subject:
Gaming Conventions and Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:36:02 GMT

This is more a question for our seasoned gamers.

Do you think it would be worth the effort to look into presenting Brikwars at a
local gaming convention?  Or would it be a waist of time and effort?

Anyway I was looking at the Jenga Convention Guide:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4677/

And found 2 listings for Game conventions in early 2002.

January in Cambridge
http://www.vericon.org/
Not updated for 2002 yet but it is listed on Jenga.

February in Andover
http://www.totalcon.com/

Anyway its just something to ponder.  If you think its not worth our effort
then forget about it.  Otherwise we can consider looking into one, or both of
these conventions.

Eric Kingsley