 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1394 (-20)
  Re: Green line pics

(...) be bringing the green line train to the train show, I'd better have some stats on it, since I didn't think it was to scale with minifigs or the rest of our trains that we'll be displaying.... The train I built is based off of the "Boeing LRV" (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Lego 500

If any if interested at the Science Center of Connecticut on Saturday, April 7th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. the Science Center is featuring a special LEGO 500 racing competition in which you build your own Lego Race Car. Anyone can race their car (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars time?

(...) I wasn't sure about the time, so I said after 9:30. In any case, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 would be fine with me. I have no recollection of previous start times, that's why I said after 9:30. Erik K. is going to bring a lot of stuff so he won't be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting next week . . .

I'm afraid I won't be able to make any additional meetings this month, besides this Saturday and the Train Show. However, I'm planning on bringing all of my layout pieces (and my one train - yay!) tomorrow, so people will have a feel for what I'll (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars time?

(...) Well Jorge sent me an E-mail with directions that said to arrive after 9:30. Now that may be a bit early for me so I can't guarentee my promptness at that time but I will try and be there as close to that time as possible. Eric (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game

D'oh! Due to a prior engagement that was *supposed* to be canceled, I can't make it now. Sorry. I still have most of my army ready. Hopefully next time. Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BrikWars time?

Uh... What time are we planning on starting BrikWars tomorrow? That's the one thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet. :D eric (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars Saturday

(...) See you there! Freight Freitas (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars Saturday

(...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting next week . . .

(...) I can do Tuesday. I won't be attending brickwars either and would like the chance to see how the models I built will fit into the layout so that I have time to make modifications. Jonathan Dallas Get your Free E-mail at (URL) ! ((URL) your own (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting next week . . .

(...) I agree with Sun, By no means the BrikWars meeting should replace an "official" meeting to discuss logistics for the Train Show, with Tom D. out of the picture on Saturday and being him 25% plus of the whole thing. We definitively need a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting next week . . .

(...) I'd be interested. . . Especially since I didn't realize Jorge's house was so far. Being a city dweller and lacking a car, I don't think I'm gonna make it out there on saturday. So is anybody else interested in meeting like Tom suggested? How (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Something I didn't realize...

(...) ('Scuse me, just butting in here...) I've done something similar for LegOz and the various .au LUGs at (URL) LegOz only really exists through LUGNET, but the bulletin aims to be a indexed reference for posts that people might have missed. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Something I didn't realize...

(...) on (...) Well ideally it would be nice if someone else managed the FTX page, although I don't think it would be very much work so I could do it. About the only reason I would do this as an FTX page instead of a NELUG page is because you get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game

(...) Number 1 is a question that comes up alot, actually. We welcome everybody who is interested to come and enjoy the company, regardless of whether they care to actually play or not. The average Brikwars game has a great deal of non-Brikwars (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Something I didn't realize...

(...) Lemme know if you (or anyone) need help setting this up. You could easily link in announcement news-articles and all that. You could also make the main announcement on LUGNET and post a copy of it (or a webpage link to it) on the NELUG private (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Something I didn't realize...

It has come to my attention recently that there are members of NELUG that don't read LUGNET very often, if at all. Their primary source of information about the club is the NELUG web site and the Mailing List. This raises some questions about how we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game

(...) Yes to #1, by all means, come over, the more the merrier and yes to #2, you're encouraged to bring your drink of choice if you don't settle with water, OJ, Apple juice, Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew or Guinness (We already got some Guinness, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game

(...) I don't know abou't #2 but as for #1 I will probably be an observer/field reporter as well. I will be providing a large portion of scenery as well. Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game

(...) A couple questions-- (1) I'd love to come, but can I still come if I just want to watch people have fun and/or take pictures, but not actually play the game? (2) Since it's St. Patrick's Day, is it OK if we bring some Guinness along? :-) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact