Re: Directions to St. Pat's Day. BrikWars game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug Jorge Fernandez writes:
Hello everyone,

If you are planning on coming over to our BrikWars game this Saturday,
please send me an Email at jorge.fernandez@eds.com and I will send you
directions to my house.

I hope to see you all on Saturday...

Jorge F.

A couple questions-- (1) I'd love to come, but can I still come if I just
want to watch people have fun and/or take pictures, but not actually play
the game?  (2) Since it's St. Patrick's Day, is it OK if we bring some
Guinness along?  :-)

--Todd