Re: BrikWars time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:46:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
Uh...

What time are we planning on starting BrikWars tomorrow?  That's the one thing
I haven't seen anyone mention yet. :D

Well Jorge sent me an E-mail with directions that said to arrive after 9:30.
Now that may be a bit early for me so I can't guarentee my promptness at that
time but I will try and be there as close to that time as possible.

Eric