Re: New street scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:44:57 GMT

Tom,

That looks amazing!  I am completely and utterly in awe of yours and Eric's
street scenes.  I hope to be able to foray into a street scene at some point.
Believe it or not, I'm finding myself strapped for the pieces needed jsut to
make a couple of buildings.  Seems I've been concentrating my LEGO budget on
other themes ... who knew?

I really like that brown log railway tower, too.  There's one right next to
the commuter rail station in Waltham, and I would always try to figure out
what advatage that could possibly have nowadays while waiting for the crossing
to open back up.

Not to be completely self-serving, but any chance you're going to come to the
Brikwars game on the 17th?  ;)  You could justify it as "transportation
practice for the train show".

Still drooling,
-s

Tom Duggan wrote:

Hello everyone,

  I have put up a few pictures of my redesigned street scene, as well as a
few other things I made for the train show.

Check them out at http://www.geocities.com/legotom10/town.html
and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Tom D