Re: New street scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Anyway as soon as I have a time confirmed I will let everyone know.  I also
think we should have a general meeting a week or 2 before the show so we
can...

1.  Drink Guinness
2.  Talk LEGO
3.  Eat BBQ
4.  Set up a game plan for the show.
5.  So I can hand out badges and passes.

Well...

BrikWars was purposely scheduled for the 17th, which is two Saturdays before
the show.  Shaun and I assumed (we came to this conclusion seperately) that
people might want to have that last week for building!  :D

I know that we can do 2, 4, and 5 at BrikWars if no other meeting gets
scheduled.  I haven't heard Jorge object to 1 yet- and it is going to be St.
Paddy's day, after all.  3 might be harder, though.

None of which is to say that a totally seperate general meeting couldn't be
held as well.

eric