Re: New street scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:07:20 GMT

Eric,

I have taken the day of the setup off of work, so I could come by and take a
few things in my car. It's not a very big car, but I should be able to take
a few things. What time can we get in for setup anyways?

Tom D

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:

Check them out at http://www.geocities.com/legotom10/town.html
and let me know what you think.

Wow! It is amazing! Beautiful.

Your layout and Eric K's are like good wine, they get better and better with
time. They are similar, yet different. Can't wait for the show to see it live.

Have you consider taking it to the next Brikwar game?

I don't know about Tom but I mentioned to Shaun that I am going to make every
effort to be at the next game with my street scene.  I need to practice
transporting it once anyway so I have an idea of how much work its going to be.

Besides my Truck was packed for the last show and now we are going to have 2
more tables and I have quite a few more MOC's so at least some of my MOC's will
probably have to wait until Saturday for setup.  (Boy I really need to figure
this out... I better try this at least once...)

I also told Shaun that I may or may not play it all depends.  I may just play
field reporter I'll just have to wait and see.

Eric Kingsley