Re: New street scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:
Eric,

I have taken the day of the setup off of work, so I could come by and take a
few things in my car. It's not a very big car, but I should be able to take
a few things. What time can we get in for setup anyways?

Tom,

This would be GREAT!!! Especially seeing that you and I are probably the 2
closest members Geographically to the show anyway and close to each other.  I
don't have a firm time just yet but I seem to remember that it was going to be
earlier this time.  Like around 3:30pm or something.  Seeing that I work from
home I was planning on cutting out early to be there for the start of setup
myself.

Anyway as soon as I have a time confirmed I will let everyone know.  I also
think we should have a general meeting a week or 2 before the show so we can...

1.  Drink Guinness
2.  Talk LEGO
3.  Eat BBQ
4.  Set up a game plan for the show.
5.  So I can hand out badges and passes.

Eric Kingsley