 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 114 (-10)
  Re: ANNOUNCEMENT II: More Brikwars !!

Darn it, I did it again. Sorry Todd, hopefully this will not happen next time ... here's a version with the screwy spacing fixed: (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  ANNOUNCEMENT II: More Brikwars !!

All right, I figured it was high time I posted a followup with some clarifications and suggestions for the upcoming (APRIL 1st) Brikwars event. These are primarily logistical in nature ... there is one additional follow-up planned, which will (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars Playtest Photos

Wow, thanks Mike! This is high praise indeed, coming from the grand prophet of it all! You'll be pleased to know that playing went off without a hitch! Calm heads and continuous referencing of certain rules tomes prevailed to make a great (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars Playtest Photos

(...) Dig that! In the five years I've been working on BrikWars I never figured anyobdy else would have the gall to try and actually play the damn thing. You guys are my heroes. (...) upcoming BrikWars bash) you've got to let me know, I'll put a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  KB Toys just got back on my watch list.

Well I might be a little slow in this but KB is back on my stores to check list. At least in the Massachusetts area KB has not sold LEGO for a while until recently and even then they usually mark up about 5%-10% on the new sets so to me it was not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes: <snip> (...) Chris, Thanks for this I got a 3 6097's today and can't wait to get them parted out. I will make another post soon but I did learn something interesting today at KB. Let's just say KB is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) I often go to the Natick Mall KB. Haven't been there for a while but that's where I picked up a $40 6097. I also saw $35 Rapid River Village (6766?) but was short on money at the time. Most (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Pictures for 16"x16" Facade...

Well here are two pictures of my extremely simple 16"x16" facade that we can use to hide the glass cubes at TCS when we set up the display. Like I said before the biggest part of this are the BURPS but otherwise supplies are minimal. 35 Rectagular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

(...) Don't be intimidated. If you can snap two bricks together (and I've seen plenty of evidence that you can) then you shouldn't have any trouble using Mindstorms. I find that 95% of my Mindsotorms time is spent building the device, while 5% or (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes: <snip> (...) Sounds pretty cool that was about what I had to use for my Inn. If you go with black and you need some gable end connectors or 1x2 half piramid pieces let me know because I have a couple (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact