Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
<snip>
One question, what KB do you shop at the only thing near me is a KB Toyworks
and there LEGO Isle stinks.

I often go to the Natick Mall KB. Haven't been there for a while but that's
where I picked up a $40 6097. I also saw $35 Rapid River Village (6766?) but
was short on money at the time.
Most of the KBs seem to have lots of similar sets on clearance. I've seen both
the 6097 and the RRV clearanced in numerous stores, not to mention the silly
Witch's windship...

HTH,
Shiri