Subject:
Pictures for 16"x16" Facade...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:58:17 GMT

Well here are two pictures of my extremely simple 16"x16" facade that we can
use to hide the glass cubes at TCS when we set up the display.

Like I said before the biggest part of this are the BURPS but otherwise
supplies are minimal.

35 Rectagular BURPS
28 2x2 bricks
14 1x2 bricks
4  1x2 technic beams
5  2x6 plates

Basically the bricks fill in the gaps in front the plates fill in the gaps at
the top and the beams we can use to connect sections.  I have highlighted the
beam placement in the 2nd pic.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/facadefront.jpg
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/facadeside.jpg

The most important part to this is the profile as long as that is the same I
would say do whatever you want in between.  I just did this one as simple as I
could to get about a 16"x16" facade.

Anyway this is the only one I have enough parts for in this style so if you can
make a section or two I would apprectiate it.

Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas for hiding the Cubes.
I would like it to be a LEGO solution although if we have to we can always use
a sheet I guess.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/