 Organizations / United States / NELUG / *3110 (-20)
  Re: Newest Addition to the LEGO Community

Chris: "Luke I am your father" Luke: "Nooo...ooo........" :-) Congrats Chris. Don't worry about those sleepless nights, sleep is overrated anyway. Eric (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Newest Addition to the LEGO Community

CONGRADULATIONS! Welcome to wonderful world of Sleepless Nights and Poopy Diapers (SNPD - it's a club. We have meetings. Well, we would if everyone was so damn tired all the time). -Evil Wayne (...) Nine hours old and already stirring up trouble! ;) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Newest Addition to the LEGO Community

I am pleased to announce the newest addition to the LEGO community. Luke Francis Phillips was born on July 27, 2004 at 12:21pm, weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces, and measuring 22 inches. Both mother and baby are doing fine. Luke is disappointed that he (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Tech Tower

(...) Hey, that's cool! I will have to show my wife. The only thing I ever ate at the Varsity was some chili cheese fries (I think). Tech Tower is planned to be in the NELUG part of the train display, so all you have to do is stick NELUG next to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Tech Tower

(...) <snipage> (...) We need to get it next to my Varsity MOC at Brickfest, because you can't go to TECH with out going to the Varsity :) (URL) jt (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Tech Tower

(...) snip (...) snip the pics (...) snip (...) Oh, maybe you didn't notice (the picture, I admit, isn't that good), but there are a group of students actively employed in "stealing the T." Just look to the left of the ECH and you'll see him there. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: Tech Tower

(...) I love it (being an alumni myself) Missing 'T' and all. Maybe you should leave the 'T' on and wait for an alumni/Lego guy to take it off. Just like the real thing. Maybe you can hook up an (mindspring) alarm to it. Just like the real thing. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Tech Tower

Hello, After way to much ranting, I decided to take some of Spencer R's advice and work on some building. While I do have a new building that I am working on (and several bricklink sellers know that it is full of tan and technic gears) this note (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Apollo 11 Event at the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science: Mission Accomplished!

Hi All, NCLUG hosted a display at the (URL) North Carolina Museum of Life and Science> July 17 to commemorate the Apollo 11 moonshot. This was the first space-oriented display done by our group, so there were things done by builders of all themes in (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Train Table Design

(...) While we don't have spec's let me give you a brief description. This with a little handy work should help you out. These are really simple to make unless you have some sort of aversion to a saw, drill, or tape measure. First the tops are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Table Design

(...) I don't recall a document with the dimensions, the only thing I know for sure is that it's 4 32x32 baseplates per side (16 32x32 baseplates on top of the table) Probably Eric K. can provide the rest of the dimensions. J.- (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Train Table Design

Is there a design document for the NELUG train tables? I didn't find one after a quick look at the NELUG site. Thanks for any info. -Eric (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Finally My QuikWars Pics from Ourcon!

Hendo, it looks like it was a lot of fun. Perhaps I'll be able to participate next time. Thanks for sharing! - Joe "Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HxoI9w.J2v@lugnet.com... (...) (April (...) As it (...) (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Finally My QuikWars Pics from Ourcon!

Hi All! I finally found time and a working computer to post my pics from OurCon (April 18 & 19) during which Teddy and I converged to display our spacey models. As it was a gaming convention, we offered two impromptu sessions of QuikWars (variant of (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Bubble Gum Crisis

Boy oh boy, has the .brikwars newsgroup been silent lately. Whatever happened to the carnage? The gore? The sheer ruthlessness of thy fellow man and woman? Well, wonder no more. It's time to wipe that classic smile off your face and remember what it (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  Last Minute OurCon Invite/Update

Just a reminder, Teddy Welsh and I will be setting up a Moonbase and Spaceship display at OurCon at UMass, Amherst, MA, USA starting tomorrow (Saturday April 17th) at 9:AM through Sunday evening. We are also seriously considering running a game with (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.events)

  Re: Close to home???

Jeff, While I am not in Western MA I am a NELUG member and as such I know there are some members in the area. Please feel free to join our mailing list (found on www.nelug.org ) and post your wishes to meet folks in your area there. There have been (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

(URL) (...) Thanks for posting this, Eric. If anyone would like to see more photos and short clips of Kong and some of the other animated features of this section of the display, I've put up a page (URL) here>. -Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley (2 (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Boston visit April 1-4

(...) Hanging out is good. Give me an e-mail when you get here. (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

NELUG continued its tradition of doing a new layout that includes some really new stuff including our goal of adding lots of automation to the layout. For this layout that included an animated King Kong climbing a sky scraper. This was put together (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact