 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 369
Re: Close to home???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:35:05 GMT

Jeff,

While I am not in Western MA I am a NELUG member and as such I know there are
some members in the area.  Please feel free to join our mailing list (found on
www.nelug.org ) and post your wishes to meet folks in your area there.  There
have been a few posts about meetings out west recently.

Eric K.

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Jeffrey Shaw wrote:
I was wondering if there were any AFOL's that are in the Gardner Area.  I
have been interested in joining NELUG, but transportation is a problem.  I
would like to join up with others in the area to meet and share our
interests.

Thanks

Jeff

www.jlshawwebdesign.com
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac - The Dsibani Alliance Core Site
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dacsector - DAC Forums

"I'm not dumb, I'm just gullible" - My 10yr old daughter.
---