 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 370
RE: Close to home???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:11:53 GMT

Thanks Eric.  I have joined the NELUG List (just sent a message
off) and Here is that message for all you LUGNET users:

"Thanks for the reply Eric.  The big problem is that I am in
north central Mass, Western MA (Springfield, Amherst area) and
Eastern Mass (Waltham, Burlington Boston area) are just out of my
reach.  I am hoping for people in Gardner/Fitchburg area and even
out to the Keene NH area (only 20 miles from me)  I don't know
what would be best, be a direct part of NELUG or what...  But I
think I'm getting a head of myself ;)  Anyone interested, please
just contact me either here{NELUG}, on LUGNET (.loc.ma or
.loc.nh) or by personal e-mail.  Thanks"

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Eric Kingsley
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:35 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ma@lugnet.com; lugnet.org.us.nelug@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Close to home???

Jeff,

While I am not in Western MA I am a NELUG member and as such I
know there are
some members in the area.  Please feel free to join our mailing
list (found on
www.nelug.org ) and post your wishes to meet folks in your area
there.  There
have been a few posts about meetings out west recently.

Eric K.

---

---