 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 371
Re: Close to home???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Jeffrey Shaw wrote:
I was wondering if there were any AFOL's that are in the Gardner Area.  I
have been interested in joining NELUG, but transportation is a problem.  I
would like to join up with others in the area to meet and share our
interests.

Thanks

Jeff

And then wrote:
"Thanks for the reply Eric.  The big problem is that I am in
north central Mass, Western MA (Springfield, Amherst area) and
Eastern Mass (Waltham, Burlington Boston area) are just out of my
reach.  I am hoping for people in Gardner/Fitchburg area and even
out to the Keene NH area (only 20 miles from me)  I don't know
what would be best, be a direct part of NELUG or what...  But I
think I'm getting a head of myself ;)  Anyone interested, please
just contact me either here{NELUG}, on LUGNET (.loc.ma or
.loc.nh) or by personal e-mail.  Thanks"

Welcome, Jeffrey!  There's a bunch of us out here.  Hendo is probably the
nearest to you (in Greenfrield); there's also a cluster of us in Westfield
(south of Northampton) and nearby.  We get together now and again--in fact, some
of us are doing a little Scibrick event in Amherst weekend after next.
Interested in some spacey fun?

-Teddy