 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 212
Re: GATS Train SHow (was Get together Saturday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:08:27 GMT

I like layout 2 and 5 the best, but any of them besides 1 is fine. With 16
large and 4 small tables, any of the layouts shown can be made. Since at
least 12 large are required for any of the layouts, it would seem pretty
reasonable to sign up to make 16 large / 4 small and have the flexibility to
choose any of the designs Mike described.

I know the large tables are about 30" x 60", but how thick are they? How
many could a standard station wagon hold?

Cary

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message