Re: Get together Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:48:04 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3A684223.493F@mindspring.com...
Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'd guess that by 2:00 (and probably earlier) we'll be back at my
apartment (though if we hit the Target also and actually find things we
could be a little later). I'm not planning on going anywhere after
(though I guess we might decide to go out for dinner). Just give a buzz
before coming over (and if the line is busy we're there and looking at
something on the web).

--
Frank Filz

I stopped by the Cary Target this morning on my way home.  There is nothing
left (I didn't buy anything either), almost all their clearance (not just
LEGO) is gone.  About the only thing of interest is a Tyco RC car for $15.
The LEGO aisle has been reorganized and significantly compressed.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot