Re: Get together Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:33:23 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3A67BA57.A171C19@mindspring.com...
Fritz will be coming to Cary on Saturday to bring me my Yellow Castle,
and see my collection, and have a good time. We will be meeting at about
12:30 in the LEGO section of the Cary Toys R Us. Feel free to come by
there, or somewhat later by my apartment.

Frank

At what point do you expect to be at your apartment and how long do you
expect to be there?  Having been gone all week I don't expect to have much
free time this weekend.  I am leaving for Dallas on Sunday night as well.
I'll see what I can do to swing by though.

I'd guess that by 2:00 (and probably earlier) we'll be back at my
apartment (though if we hit the Target also and actually find things we
could be a little later). I'm not planning on going anywhere after
(though I guess we might decide to go out for dinner). Just give a buzz
before coming over (and if the line is busy we're there and looking at
something on the web).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com