Re: Get together Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Fritz will be coming to Cary on Saturday to bring me my Yellow Castle,
and see my collection, and have a good time. We will be meeting at about
12:30 in the LEGO section of the Cary Toys R Us. Feel free to come by
there, or somewhat later by my apartment.

Frank

Sounds nice... not possible for me to visit :-(
Oral surgery for 17 yr daughter to remove wisdom teeth at 10:20 this
morning.  I want to be home to take care of her tomorrow.
Best I not shop, still dealing with repairs from Dec car accident.  Actually
may get the car back today.  fingers crossed x !
Anyway I need  to save my money to ransom the Fabuland you are willing to
part with from the Jambyla box and  your Uncle Dan purchases. ;-)

Looking forward to meeting Fritz.    Wanted to see your new creations Frank.
Who knows , maybe Cary will be able to show up and you can hear more about
his trip  to Japan and pin him down about the train show?  How about getting
Fritz involved with the train show too!?   Even if he is not real interested
in trains, he probally knows more about them than I do.  Thank goodness
level of enjoyment is not limited by amount of knowledge :-) .  Mike sounds
like he may pop by too. Heard from Jimmy lately?

sheree