Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:28:50 GMT

Steve & All,

Scott and all,

I'm still here, haven't followed the posts in a couple weeks, had a lot of
catching up to do.

I figured as much. Darn work & lives, can't we just build LEGO all day?

Anyway, yes I am still on for the GATS show. I worked out a couple of basic
layouts on track designer but they were the 24'x24' and the larger size that
we discussed.  I would like to know the actual size that we will have at GR so
I can propose a layout that we can all start working from.  If we can circulate
a proposal layout to everyone participating, I think it will be usefull for
locating buildings and give us a head start on the next meeting.
I currently have built for the show, a roundhouse w/turntable, a large engine
house which holds the BigBoy and a 4-8-4, a water tower, a switch tower, and a
freight station.

All right Steve! I figured you were busy, now I can remember your last name
too! Too many Steve's in my life to know! ; )

Scott S.