Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:50:39 GMT

Rick & All,

I dunno where evrybody is maybez i should getz a map. :-D But Is the Lansing
area good enough for everybody? Or do we have to mover it near Jackson or
something or some other town down near Indiana? I dunno. It would be a whole
lot harder if it's not in the Lansing area. cuz I got 3 spots we could hold
it, my home church (innercity good amount of room), my church I go to
(small, some room), or I could call that church was had it last time.

Anywhere in Lansing is fine, I think it is a good central location for most
people except for people in Detroit, but I am fine with Lansing. I wills ee
if Tim & Chad want to come as well.

Scott S.