 Local / United States / Michigan / 465
Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:04:57 GMT

Steve & All,

I think the Lansing area is a good place to hold a meeting.  I'm getting
kind of booked for weekends, but I'll try to make it to whenever you can
hold it.

Also, having a definite agenda would be a good idea.  Not that every
minute needs to be chock full of planned activity, but if stuff needs to
be accomplished, let's make sure we know it.

We definately need to plan for three things:
1) Sci-Fi Show
2) GATS
3) Tony's non-sanctioned event

We need a rough idea of what we can do at GATS, if that space is all we
have, we need to brainstorm to determine what we need or don't need to
bring. I think we can cut down the numebr of stock LEGO buildings for one.

Has anyone heard from Steve, the guy who had the rubber band LEGO gun at Kai's?
He had a big switchyard with a roundhouse. IS he still coming?

If there's a plan for the July GATS show layout, that should be
discussed.  What's definitely going to be there, what's still needed, is
there room in the layout for other stuff, etc...