Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:49:12 GMT

Tony & All,

I don’t know if Lansing is a good place for me. I would have to drive 15
minutes wherever you hold a meeting, maybe less. I think we need to hold a
meeting in Mackinac City so we can have a view of the bridge, smell of the
lake and the sounds of seagulls. EEE EEE EEEE!

You are such a goofball sometimes, Tony. E-mail me this morning!

Sorry I lost it there for a minute or maybe more, but anyway. I’m going to
hold a meeting whenever I get the O.K. to do my thing. I will hopefully be
able to hold a meeting in a month. BUT this thing may take longer than I may
thing. So it might be better to hold a meeting for the other events now. I
guess everyone will have to come to another meeting in a couple months.
Everybody better save money for gas.

Well, even if we could talk a little about it, that would help. We can have
a later meeting to get things set up.

Scott S.