 Local / United States / Michigan / 462
Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Tony Hedglen writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
Rick,this sounds good to me.A central location helps for Scott and maybe
some of his new Indiana AFOL's could make it to.I think it is real important
that we get together to discuss things.CWLeach

I dunno where evrybody is maybez i should getz a map. :-D But Is the Lansing
area good enough for everybody? Or do we have to mover it near Jackson or
something or some other town down near Indiana? I dunno. It would be a whole
lot harder if it's not in the Lansing area. cuz I got 3 spots we could hold
it, my home church (innercity good amount of room), my church I go to
(small, some room), or I could call that church was had it last time.

Rick

I don’t know if Lansing is a good place for me. I would have to drive 15
minutes wherever you hold a meeting, maybe less. I think we need to hold a
meeting in Mackinac City so we can have a view of the bridge, smell of the
lake and the sounds of seagulls. EEE EEE EEEE!

Sorry I lost it there for a minute or maybe more, but anyway. I’m going to
hold a meeting whenever I get the O.K. to do my thing. I will hopefully be
able to hold a meeting in a month. BUT this thing may take longer than I may
thing. So it might be better to hold a meeting for the other events now. I
guess everyone will have to come to another meeting in a couple months.
Everybody better save money for gas.

Tony