Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman wrote:

Does anyone want to hold a meeting in the centrel Michigan area? We could
use this time to catch up, cath our bearings on the upcoming stuff, and show
off stuff, maybe build some stuff. If I get a 'yes' from about 4 people I
will ask my church I go to (Not the same one as last time, these guys are
nicer). Send me a buzz over the email or just post a reply. Maybe we could
use this as set-up days? Just my opinion and I need to figutr out what in
the jolly ole joy is goin on.

I think the Lansing area is a good place to hold a meeting.  I'm getting
kind of booked for weekends, but I'll try to make it to whenever you can
hold it.

Also, having a definite agenda would be a good idea.  Not that every
minute needs to be chock full of planned activity, but if stuff needs to
be accomplished, let's make sure we know it.

If there's a plan for the July GATS show layout, that should be
discussed.  What's definitely going to be there, what's still needed, is
there room in the layout for other stuff, etc...

Steve