Re: Tentative Mar. 10th Michlug meeting (was: Re: Next Meeting?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Kai and all,

Something to discuss is who is going to represent us in the IOLTC?

And so far we have

Scott Sanburn
Trevor Pruden

Err... That's Chris Leach and myself, how do you nominate for that anyway?

Umm i would like to rep for that.I already volunteered in that last thread
about the name of the IOLTC.However if need be we can vote or • something.I'm
flexible.CWLeach

That's fine. I think Chris & myself would be good for now, we can discuss
this later at the meeting. As for the meeting, there are a few things I
would like to discuss concerning Michlug: • <snip>

Scott S.
<snip>

I think that Scott and Chris are the far better people to represent us if
only a couple people can go.  I did not realize that I had volunteered.  Did
I?  :^O  gasp!

What is IOLTC?  A train summit?  Just goes to show how uninformed I am!  I'm
100% space.  Nothing more.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.