Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:35:36 GMT

Trevor & All,

I'm still good for the 10th, as originally discussed.

March, April 10th? I can make either.

Once we have
discussed the matters at hand and brainstormed some directional ideas, I • do
have plenty of new, large space MOCs to feed some space-related side
discussions for those who are in withdrawl.  Count me in!  I just can't do
it on the last weekend of April, that's all.

Cool, I will have to get something created, I am trying to finish my book
sfor tax season and trying to keep my wife sane as well. Ah, the fun! : )

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html