Re: Tentative Mar. 10th Michlug meeting (was: Re: Next Meeting?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 01:34:36 GMT

I need a head count but how does 1:00 pm to 7:00 sound on the 10th?

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:

<snip>

Well, I was under the impression that Mar.10 was a go.  And like I said, Kai
had offered.  But that was a few weeks ago and Kai would have to check with
his parents to confirm, so in the mean time we should work out an
alternative site.  Personally, I think it is better to host sites at homes
owned or rented by actual AFOL's since we are more enthusiastic to host
large groups of people.  I don't know how Kai's parents would like a bunch
of 25-45 year old strangers crowding their kitchen.

Their fine with that.  Like i said earlier i will have a definate answer by
tonight.

<snip>

Well, count me in for the 10th then.  I will prepare my armada for invasion
into the US.  I will need directions again if and when your parents give the
OK, Kai.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.