Re: Tentative Mar. 10th Michlug meeting (was: Re: Next Meeting?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:59:53 GMT

Kai and all,

Something to discuss is who is going to represent us in the IOLTC?

And so far we have

Scott Sanburn
Trevor Pruden

Err... That's Chris Leach and myself, how do you nominate for that anyway?

Umm i would like to rep for that.I already volunteered in that last thread
about the name of the IOLTC.However if need be we can vote or • something.I'm
flexible.CWLeach

That's fine. I think Chris & myself would be good for now, we can discuss
this later at the meeting. As for the meeting, there are a few things I
would like to discuss concerning Michlug:

1) Formation, organization, Webpage, etc.
2) Benefits (I.E. Cards, special places on site, etc.)
3) I would love to have some shirts or bumper stickers or something
4) Upcoming GATS show plans

Anything else?

Scott S.
--