Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Kai mentioned a fest at his house, and there were rumors of a Space =
one as well. Are there any updates of dates, etc? We will probably need =
to plan one for the GATS show in the summer too. What people will build =
for it, ideas, etc. Definately need some ropes or something.=20

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: =

I'm still good for the 10th, as originally discussed.  Once we have
discussed the matters at hand and brainstormed some directional ideas, I do
have plenty of new, large space MOCs to feed some space-related side
discussions for those who are in withdrawl.  Count me in!  I just can't do
it on the last weekend of April, that's all.

Anyone else?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.