Re: Formal Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
<snip>

:^|

Also, considering her offer is almost three times the amount I am making,
staying here, financially anyway, is pretty foolish. Her sign on bonus is
almost the same amount I make in a year!

Scott
<snip>

:^O  (clunk - jaw hits floor) ow!

uuuuhhhh well, what are you still doing HERE then, MAN?!?  Go ON!  Get
PACKED!  Get GOING!

:^D

WOW!  Now THAT'S and incentive!  Is it a smaller town or city?  WELL DONE!
Congrats to both of you...oh..goodness me..I feel like an over-excited
elderly aunt or something like that... hoo hoo hoo...weeeeee!!!  Anyone see
the movie "The Birdcage"?  heh heh

OK I'll stop now.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.