Re: Formal Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Well, since this is the weekend I had some big annoucements, I =
thought I would post this here as well, since I consider LUGNET a part =
of my family. : ) Anyway, after a lot of consideration, thought, prayer, =
strife, and the like, my wife has decided to accept a position as =
pharmacist at Osco Drugs, which is located in South Bend, Indiana. We =
will be moving there sometime between now and June, it really depends on =
me getting another job. We will be selling the condo here, and basically =
starting our married life, since for right now, we have not really had =
time for. It is a big move, but one I feel we need, to get away from =
here troll-like brother-in-law and away from some other things that have =
affected us being here.=20

Anyway, in like of that, and since I did not see a lot of posts in =
Indiana regardless, I would like to be part of this group anyway. What =
does everyone think about this?=20

It is a big change for me, even more than the closing of my old job at =
AEI, and I think it will improve a lot of things in my life, since she =
only wants me to work at 1 job and the like, and I might have time to =
build something finally. I am looking forward to it. Any comments or =
questions can be directed here, or privately at ssanburn@cleanweb.net. =
it has been a blast, and hope it will continue to do so. I will be part =
of GATS though later this year, God willing!
<misty eyed> Scott....ummm<cough> who's going to help me carry all by
train/town stuff to our train shows!(Sandy get me a tissue!)

Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: =
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company for=20
individual or bulk sale LEGO parts! www.sanburnsystems.com