Re: Formal Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:39:38 GMT

Chris,

I am sorry, Chris! I don't know if I can take you stuff or not for GATS • in
the summer, but if I am still in the area, I will be happy to do so! • (U-haul
might be another option if not) : )

Ya i was thinking that already(u-haul)even if you were still here,that way
just one trip.I didn't know what else to say after your announment so that
was the first thing that came to mind.

Indeed. It was a fun few afternoons of driving! NOT!

Also, considering her offer is almost three times the amount I am making,
staying here, financially anyway, is pretty foolish. Her sign on bonus is
almost the same amount I make in a year!

Woo Hoo! Do you get some of that  bonus for Lego?(wouldn't hurt to ask • would
it? :-)

More like paying off some LEGO debts if anything! : )

Scott