Re: Formal Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:03:10 GMT

Chris,

<misty eyed> Scott....ummm<cough> who's going to help me carry all by
train/town stuff to our train shows!(Sandy get me a tissue!)

I am sorry, Chris! I don't know if I can take you stuff or not for GATS in
the summer, but if I am still in the area, I will be happy to do so! (U-haul
might be another option if not) : )

Also, considering her offer is almost three times the amount I am making,
staying here, financially anyway, is pretty foolish. Her sign on bonus is
almost the same amount I make in a year!

Scott
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html