Re: Formal Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 04:22:32 GMT

Congradulations to you and your wife, Scott.  Pay raises are always a good
thing.

I live just about 40 minutes from South Bend.  It is smaller than Lansing, but
pretty busy compared to where I live (St. Joe.)  As far as staying in the
group, I think you should be allowed to stay in.

-Jason

Heh, well, I think I saw it. South Bend is smaller, but still a college
town, with Purdue, Bethel, and Notre Dame. Not too different, and the
headquarters of our church is there as well.

Scott