Re: Mountain Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:28:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:

I may end up deciding (depending on feedback over the next couple days) to >just
make the mountain as I see fit, and let the layout get designed around it,
instead of the other way around.

This is not a bad approach, actually.

If you're soliciting suggestions I vote for straight, one track exposed, one
hidden, with the exposed track on the GP side. If it also had a bit of
elevation that would be cool too! Hey, maybe even a little creek coming off
the mountain with the exposed track doing a bridge over the creek??? That
lets you use some blue and green bricks too.